Search Frequently Asked Questions
Search to find answers to common questions on a variety of pedestrian and bicycling issues.
Or, just browse
To view all questions and answers within a category, choose one from the list below. View category descriptions.
- What is the economic cost of crashes involving bicyclists and pedestrians?
- How much has been spent by the Federal Government on improving conditions for bicycling and walking?
- Which are the best cities for walking?
- How many pedestrians are killed and injured each year?
- For uncontrolled pedestrian crossings (i.e. no traffic signal or stop sign is present), is it safer to have a marked or unmarked crosswalk?